For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Reports to: Director, Office of Human Resources Services
- Liaise with Government Offices such as the Thai Labor Office
- Knowledgeable with Thai Labor law
- Responsible for employee contracts i.e. on-boarding, off-boarding,
- To coordinate employee training
- To manage and oversee employee relation activities
- Manage ERP system when purchasing office supplies
- Assist in organizing faculty and staff orientation
- Employee salary administration
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or in any relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge and familiarity with Thai Labor law is a must
- Strong computer and analytical skills and utilize various applications
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities
- Energetic person used to take own initiatives, can-do attitude
- Supportive with problem-solving attitude
- Competency in communication and negotiation
- Work effectively as either a leader or a team member to ensure that the HR Office’s goals are met
- Ability to prioritize work and perform well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English
- Superior organizational and planning skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates' competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.