For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Reporting To:||Professor in Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering Laboratory, School of Engineering & Technology|
|Project Name/ Work Unit:||Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering Laboratory|
|School:||School of Engineering & Technology|
|Location:||GTE Laboratory, AIT, Pathumthani, Thailand|
1. General Summary
Work under close supervision of Lab Supervisor who assigns day-to-day and spot-checks after work completion.
2. Functions & Duties
- Operates standard experiment, testing or processing equipment of moderate complexity.
- Follows prescribed work, methods or explicit instruction.
- Troubleshoots malfunctioning equipment and makes simple repairs.
- Conducts laboratory data calculation and analysis
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. Job Specification
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA)
- Knowledge in operation of geotechnical laboratory test instruments is a must
- Understanding of the laboratory test’s data plausibility
- Education and experience
- Graduate bachelor degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Geology or related field.
- Experience in geotechnical laboratory testing
- Physical requirements and /or working condition (if relevant)
- Work for 40 hours per week
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPLs)
- Number of samples tested
- Accuracy of test statistics
5. Performance Standards
- Samples should be tested in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), British Standard (BS), and International Standards (ISO)
- Complies laboratory test on time expected by clients
- Assurance that the data gathered should be accurate, more than precise
- Salary, The salary will be provided depending on experience and can be negotiated and discussed during hiring processes
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Have a chance to get scholarship for studying Master degree at Asian Institute of Technology
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.