For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Receptionist / Operator
- Coordinates with TOT, CAT, Data Pro Co., Ltd., with regards to billing and contact them if any problem in the system occurs
- Controls and manages call billing system of Cisco.
- Calculates and prints telephone expenses for each unit/office.
- Prepares internal charges and payment request for telephone charges to all offices and units and makes sure that all internal charges are approved on time
- Informs customers with their billing information, unpaid bills and other important concerns.
- Prepares and updates AIT internal directory regularly.
- Greets customers and provides them with excellent customer service.
- Directs phone calls to the designated department and gives customer assistance to AIT guests as well as to faculty, staff and students.
- From time to time, helps in Call Center works and familiarize with the use of FIMS system.
- Performs other functions as assigned by immediate supervisor and /or Director.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Ability to effectively articulate information and respond to questions.
- Ability to relate and work well with diverse community population
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of office practices.
- Knowledge of multi-line telephone system.
- Skill to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to communicate in English and Thai, reading, writing and speaking
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.