For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
General Job Descriptions
Patrons’ Service – Provide a variety of services to patrons, such as reference and inquires service, online resources and Internet searching, photocopying and printing.
Circulation services – check-in, check-out, stack maintenance, collect overdue fines, update patron database, send overdue reminders, check users’ requests, put books back on the shelves, stock-take library materials
- Bachelor degree, preferably in library and information sciences
- Knowledge of library automation system and library services
- Ability to work flexible hours, on night shift and weekends
- Computer literate – Knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, email, etc.
- Able to communicate in English – speaking, reading writing
- Preferably candidates with service skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.