For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
IntERLab is looking for a software developer to develop and maintain various application software
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching, designing, developing, maintaining, upgrading and document software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs as well as debugging and correcting existing software
- Identifying areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently implement those improvements
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Training and providing assistance to users
- Working closely with other developers and users
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields
- At least 2 years working experience as software developer
- Highly experience in developing application using PHP with Laravel framework as well as Python and Django framework
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.