For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
IT Helpdesk Officer
IntERLab is looking for an IT Helpdesk Officer to handle various IT related HelpDesk services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to user’s satisfaction. The problems are mainly related to basic desktop and networking issues as well as difficulties in using IT facilities/services and applications.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk
- Report issues to technical staff for escalation
- Check plagiarism of student academic papers
- At least 2 years of experience in providing IT Helpdesk service, preferably in university environment
- Familiarity with Windows Operating System, most commonly used Desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office), Mail Systems and Internet connectivity
- Familiarity with applications used in AIT (SIS, Oracle ERP, HRIS, Turnitin)
- Familiarity with basic PC and network troubleshooting
- Excellent communication in English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.