For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Project Officer (PO)
PA will be responsible to handle the project logistics, administrative activities, and assist in research activities as part of the international, multi-institutional UKRI GCRF Living Deltas Research Hub (www.livingdeltas.org). The PDRA will work under the direct supervision of Dr. Sylvia Szabo and Dr. Indrajit Pal at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand and in close collaboration with colleagues (Project Delta Countries and overseas) from across the Living Deltas Hub, which operates a model of equitable partnership with delta-dwellers and the research community.
- Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates with strong professional or/and research experience with bachelor’s degree are also eligible
(c) Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to handle project logistics and administrative tasks;
- Ability to handle financial management, project budget development and financial reporting;
- Experience in MS office and ability to compile material for public presentation;
- Ability and willingness to conduct literature reviews, and assist with research;
- Ability to plan and organize field work with assistance from the department’s administrative office;
- Work effectively in a team, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of others to help teamwork development;
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the project;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and respect deadlines;
- A good command of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other languages of the project countries would be an advantage.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.