For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5056
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Term of Reference
School of Engineering and Technology
Water Engineering and Management Program
Position: Research Associate
The Water Engineering and Management Program at AIT is currently implementing several sponsored research projects and training courses. It is in need of two Research Associates who will work on these projects as a member of WEM. At least one of the Research Associates is required to be a Thai national.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of research project activities
- Networking and liaison with research or project partners
- Prepare research and other (e.g., workshop, training courses, etc.) reports
- Assist in the organization of workshops, training courses, and similar activities
- Assist in the preparation of scientific articles for publication
- Perform other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor
- One position for Thai national and other is open to all nationalities
- Masters degree in water engineering and management or related fields
- Strong research and writing capabilities
- Experience in organizing workshops and training courses is added advantage
- Good computer skills, including MS Office application software; proficiency in other computer applications such as hydrologic (or relevant) modeling software, GIS, and statistical tools is preferred
- Able to conduct research independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under time pressure and in international multi-cultural environment
- Articulate, ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Interested person should apply with recent CV as soon as possible, but latest by 11 October 2019.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.