For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Perform administrative and related services to the Vice President for Knowledge Transfer (VPKT) and Director & Executive Assistant to the President. The incumbent will also be part of the secretariat pool in the office.
Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position:
Provide administrative support to ensure day to functioning of the office including:
- Ensure efficient records management both paper and electronic file management;
- Manage schedule of the VPKT;
- Support a travel of VPKT following policy and procedures of AIT;
- Support organization of meetings organized by VPKT with the preparation of the meeting documents, preparation of draft briefs, follow-up meetings and booking of venues;
- Accompany the VPKT in the internal and external meetings (If needed);
- Perform other related duties as required by the Director & Executive Assistant to the President.
Financial and Purchasing
- Assist on the preparation of the financial projects, including preparing of annual budget and tracking expenditures.
- Facilitate in preparing the Payment Request and Purchase Request and for the Office of the Secretariat to the President through the ERP system and keep record of all approvals.
- Bachelor Degree’s in Business Administration, International Relations, Language and Communication or other related.
- Knowledge in understanding relevant policies and procedures related to the institute.
- Excellent command of Thai and English languages.
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative task.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities.
- Ability to work under high pressure and being a good team member.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.