For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Assistant Facilities Officer / Facilities Officer(CSG)
Main Scope work
Assistant Facilities Officer has to support the operation of the Call Center of OFAM through Computerized Facility Infrastructure Management System (FIMS). Coordinate and follow up the requests with the service provider and requester.
- To process the work request received on FIMS in a systematic way and follow up the delayed work requests on daily basis.
- Forward the work request to the respective Service Provider or Department
- Coordinate with the requester on details of request and feedback the status of request
- Generate work completion time and customer survey reports from the FIMS
- Closely monitor progress of the preventive and corrective maintenance by the contracted Service Providers.
- Regularly report to the immediate Supervisor for any technical concerns
- Assist the supervisor to generate the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) report of the Service Providers
- Generate invoice and receipts for any chargeable services provided by OFAM and coordinate the delivery of the service
- Record and ensure on time delivery of ordered gas cylinder and maintain payment reports.
- Record the common class room, Korea house and MEB booking reports and support booking procedures. Assist the booking requests
- Assist in CCTV requests to view and maintain security incident reports
- Assist the Supervisor in documentation and in reporting the ongoing projects of AIT.
- Flexible to work extra hours/overtime if required and follow the instructions of the Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/other related to facilities management.
- 1 year’s relevant experience in Facilities and Infrastructure Management or Industrial unit’s maintenance or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Thai will be added advantage.
- Ability to adapt to new systems and organize information.
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal skills.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.