For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelor degree with more than 2 years of experience in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience/knowledge in operation of technical laboratory equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with wide range of people.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Male. Thai Nationality.
- Assist energy laboratory supervisor in conduction laboratory experiments and research work;
- Supervise and assist student in carrying laboratory experiments;
- Provide technical support assuring that classroom facilities are functioning well on a daily basis
- Set up equipment for laboratory classes
- Carry out trail runs for laboratory experiments;
- Check and repair all laboratory equipment;
- Take care all energy Equipment used by students for their laboratory experiments and thesis research;
- Assist on request students from other programs in conduction their thesis research work in Energy Laboratory and Energy park;
- Keep energy workshop hand tool in good condition;
- Assist laboratory supervisor in updating the list of energy laboratory equipment;
- Perform other works as assigned by Laboratory Supervisor or Faculty
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.