For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Reporting To:||Professor in Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering Laboratory, School of Engineering Technology|
|Project Name/ Work Unit:||Geotechnical and Earth Resources Engineering Laboratory|
|School:||School of Engineering and Technology (SET)|
|Location:||GTE Laboratory, AIT, Pathumthani, Thailand|
1. General Summary
Work under close supervision of Lab Supervisor who assigns day-to-day and spot-checks after work completion.
2. Functions & Duties
- Operates standard experiment, testing or processing equipment of moderate complexity.
- Follows prescribed work, methods or explicit instruction.
- Troubleshoots malfunctioning equipment and makes simple repairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
3. Job Specification
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA)
- Knowledge in operation of geotechnical laboratory test instruments is a must
- Understanding of the laboratory tests’s data plausibility
- Education and experience
- Experience in geotechnical laboratory testing
- Physical requirements and /or working condition (if relevant)
- Preferably male
- Work for 40 hours per week
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPLs)
- Number of samples tested
- Accuracy of test statistics
5. Performance Standards
- Samples should be tested in accordance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), British Standard (BS), and International Standards (ISO)
- Complies laboratory test on time expected by clients
- Assurance that the data gathered should be accurate, more than precise
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.