For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The School of Management requires an administrator to assist the incoming Dean with a range of administrative duties that is under the overall direction of the Dean of School. The successful candidate is required to take responsibility for the provision of administrative support to the School in the following areas:
- Research and analysis into recruitment expansion of student recruitment from within Thailand
- Conduct market research into the development of short courses and Masters’ programs for companies within Thailand and for student application from Thailand
- Develop/expand interaction with the business input into SOM
- Contribute to marketing efforts (especially social media) to enhance he visibility and brand of SOM
- To liaise effectively with other members of the administrative and academic staff to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant information that pertains to the alignment of SOM external-facing objectives (especially in connection with activities taking place in Thailand)
- Other external-facing administrative duties that will be determined once the new Dean is in position (such ad the development of a network in East Asia and other geographical areas that the incoming member of staff has experience in)
- Help build and maintain good relationships with internal academic and support staff, key external (business) organisations, and opinion-forming individuals to promote the SOM’s (and AIT’s) reputation and interest
- Bachelor’s degree from leading university (Master’s degree is preferable) in international relations, business administration, marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years of international level experience with demonstrated experience in achieving results involving strategic partnership/business development.
- Good understanding of the international higher education arena, universities and
- international organizations
- Experience in promotion, marketing, reporting and outreach activities
- Good in task planning and organizing a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure
- Articulate, ability to work both independently and in a team, and remain committed to the mission and principles of AIT.
- Creative in solving problems.
- Excellent English proficiency with advanced English writing skills.
- Knowledgeable in computer skills such as in MS Office applications
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.