For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Administrative Staff will have the following essential qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years of experience in budget and financial experience, or Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related fields
Good communication and interpersonal skills with good command in English language
Ability to manage and plan own and keep track of a variety of tasks simultaneously
Experience in promotion, marketing, reporting and outreach activities
Ability to coordinate relationships with numerous partners in a timely and reliable manner
Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills
The Administrative Staff reports to the Dean of School of Environment, Resources and Development and responsible for assisting the school office and academic programs on technical and logistic support for financial budgeting, financial planning, business plan and relevant KPI’s for its implementation and for progress monitoring of the school and outreach activities, either as part of a team or individually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Compile, keep record and publish School performance including faculty outputs and performance.
2. Support Head of Departments in maintaining/ developing academic portfolio/curriculum in close coordination with School Academic Committees/School Management Team
3. Work with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, promotion and marketing, communications and outreach activities.
4. Coordination of Classroom/ study room/ laboratory maintenance.
5. Assist in Financial Planning of the school.
Develop Business plan, prepare report and analyze all chief metrices
- Assist in preparing School budget and process day to day financial documents.
Coordinate with Finance Department on all financial matter, such as revenue/expenditure monitoring, analysis, projection
Evaluate, monitor and interpret the Financial Performance of the school monthly, quarterly and annually and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans
6. Perform other tasks as assigned by the Dean.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.