For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Liaise with Government Offices such as with the Thai Labor Office
- To coordinate employee training
- To manage and oversee employee relation activities
- In-charge of HR Information System, accurate data input and generating reports
- Manage and monitor office supplies
- Manage ERP system when purchasing office supplies
- Responsible for organizing faculty and staff orientation
- Process financial transactions such as promissory notes, petty cash reimbursement, payments through Finance Office
- Assist HR Director in organizing events such as logistics and room bookings
- Perform other task as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree Business Management, HR or in any relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge and familiarity with Thai Labor law
- Strong computer and analytical skills and utilize various applications
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities
- Energetic person used to take own initiatives
- Supportive with problem solving attitude
- Competency in communication and negotiation
- Work effectively as either a leader or a team member to ensure that the HR Office’s goals are met
- Ability to prioritize work and perform well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills
- On time delivery of task
- Effectiveness in monitoring office supplies and replenishing without excess in budget
- Monitoring budget disbursement as budgeted
- Turnaround time required to prepare the monthly leave report
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.