For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Facilities Officer (CSG):
Main Scope work: Facilities Officer will be responsible to maintain campus CCTV system and the computers and multimedia equipment in the classrooms, recreation room. He/She will provide general support and regular maintenance of the above and will report to the in charge of campus service group. His assistance and support has to be provided in response to all class room booking and reported issues about CCTV.
Duties and Responsibilities:
CCTV system operation and maintenance
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room
- Watch both live and recorded video surveillance footage, report incidents or suspicious behavior and contact the authorities when necessary as well as Coordinate with the security to respond on the reported issues.
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities including Check, test and report CCTV equipment frequently (twice a month) to ensure proper functionality.
- Maintain monthly report of operational and working status of all the CCTV’s within the campus
- Should be able to do some minor repairs and parts replacement to maintain CCTV operation
Common Class room operation and maintenance
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve technical problems (LCD projectors, A/V switcher/controllers, computers, lighting and other facilities etc.) in common classrooms and Korea house.
- Provide excellent customer service to faculty, staff and students in response to bookings and reported issues and guide on usage of the equipment.
- Check, test, maintain and report class room equipment frequently (twice a month) to ensure proper functionality
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of all equipment and infrastructure and report
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and Head OFAM
- Flexible to work off working hours based on bookings
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, with electronics, IT, computer-related field is preferred.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in facilities to maintain CCTV and classroom, Instrumentation technology and in coordinating projects involving various personnel, such as technicians, engineers, facility maintenance, faculty, and administrators in a University setting is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, could communicate in Thai (Preferred)
- Good troubleshooting skills and intercommunication skill and customer service attitude
- Working knowledge of computers & audio/visual equipment
- Able to relocate and live in campus accommodation
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.