For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- The Project Engineer of AIT Solutions (AITS) is responsible to the Unit Head of Civil and Structural Unit Head of AITS. The Project Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering expertise over a wide range of projects according to his expertise.
- The Project Engineer shall perform seismic fragility analysis and progressive collapse analysis.
- The Project Engineer shall perform modeling and design of buildings using common software such as ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, etc for performance based evaluation.
- The Project Engineer shall prepare the necessary design calculation sheets, drawings using Auto Cad and Microsoft Visio and the reports of the building project.
- The Project Engineer shall demonstrate team leadership while managing interns who are working on the same projects and while working together with colleagues and seniors.
The qualified candidate must have a graduate degree in engineering. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested materials in a timely manner. The Project Engineer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.