For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your technical skills and knowledge
- Be on a career path with growth and advancement
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Work with team to define detailed specifications and to deliver the results per customer requirements.
- Perform quality application development including requirements analysis, solution design, coding, and testing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Practical experience in CSS3, WebGL, SVG, NodeJS, and MongoDB are nice to have
- Degree in Engineering is also preferred
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools and concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of how to write clean code that manages complexity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good at solving problems and thinking creatively
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.