For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Program Officer for Professional Masters in Tall Buildings Program of AIT Solutions (PMTBP)
- The Program Officer will primary look after the day to day administrative operation of the program and shall handle the following responsibilities:
- Shall be the point person responsible for responding to queries, both internal and external related to PMTBP.
- Shall prepare, communicate, and coordinate program level documents and compile outputs and ensure that key documents are available and accessible.
- Shall be responsible for the budgetary process and ensure adherence with respect to financial requirements of the Institute. Documenting financial transactions and monitoring monthly finances.
- Shall prepare progress reports to the Unit Head and provides periodic project updates, as needed.
- Shall assist in the development of training tools, modules and manuals together with other implementing partners and team members.
- Shall work with Academic Teams and ensure accuracy and currency of teaching content in key learning areas.
- Shall assist in managing the program’s website, keeps information current, coordinates the content and prepares project profiles. Maintains the program’s pipeline of activities throughout the year, including tracking of allocation targets.
Academic Qualifications and Experiences
The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree in business or any related social science. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting administrative functions. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the administrative function of PMTBP. The Program Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.