For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft reports, proposals, memos, letters both in Thai and English
- Document translation from Thai to English, or English to Thai
- Represent Director in meetings, submit draft notes, and regular follow up with the subsequent steps.
- Draft, review, and update promotional plan for scholars’ recruitment. Coordinate with schools for the plan.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s degree in related fields
- Preferably a Thai nationality
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experiences
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken with proven English proficiency test scores, i.e., IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
- Highly energetic professional with the ability to handle multi-tasks and prioritize work with careful attention to details and under tight deadlines
- Ability to draft English and Thai reports
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills/proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required
- Ability to work in a changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.