For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Provide and services to students, staffs, and faculty in an organization’s department.
- Prepare annual budget and attend to department-related admin work
- Handle projects and department finance and annual budget related activities
- Prepare, process and follow-up on administrative arrangements and forms related Finance issues, official travel of faculty; staff and SRE of Students. Reimbursement, purchasing of all office stationeries, laboratory equipment through the ERP system.
- Check the thesis/dissertation format of the graduating students.
- Provide assistance to all faculty, staff and students.
- Perform other duties as assigned by ISE Head of Department
- Provide assistance as required by SET School.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher from Business Administration, Arts, English, Secretarial or related fields
- Good command of English and Thai language, both oral and written.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to get the job done with attention to details.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate and well-versed in operating MS Windows programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- ERP knowledge is an advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include your letter of application, a recent photograph, and the names, affiliations, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save all your documents in one file and upload a single file.