For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Senior Fundraising Officer is responsible for developing fundraising strategies for a variety of projects and identify project ideas for the private sector and philanthropic support engagement. Responsible in identifying, cultivating and soliciting donor gifts in support of various projects, developing compelling proposals, and negotiating the terms of collaboration with funders. The Senior Fundraising Officer's fundraising efforts will focus primarily on corporate, philanthropic, and foundations.
The Senior Fundraising Officer will report to the Director of Advancement.
Qualifications and Skills Necessary:
- Master’s degree, graduated in marketing, business management or related field.
- Preferably a Thai nationality.
- Highly energetic professional with a track record of developing fundraising strategies, building donor relationships and closing gifts in the six+ figure range.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to facilitate effective meetings with diverse partners.
- Minimum 3 years of experience specifically in fundraising in a non-profit Institution or equivalent business development experience.
- Proven track record of high-level business contacts from Industry, Private sector, and Foundations in Thailand and the region.
- Ability to work independently and solve complex problems creatively and confidently.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills; an excellent public speaker with the ability to facilitate dialogue among various stakeholders in both meeting and conference call settings, imperative.
- Ability to manage multiple, high-intensity activities simultaneously and effectively.
- A demonstrated ability to complete assignments in a timely and effective manner and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer and data management skills/proficiency in Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Willingness to travel in Thailand and overseas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate key partners and potential partners for the Institute, prepare proposals and correspondence for priority programs.
- Create, edit, finalize and send fundraising correspondence, proposals and materials for donors and prospects.
- Become familiar with, and maintain a working knowledge of the Institute’s programs to use as a basis for major gift proposals, maintain a high level of knowledge about programs to discuss with and present to donors and prospects.
- Participate in staff activities, projects, and assignments.
- Undertake other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Knowledge of effective fundraising activities, tools and techniques.
- Ability to work effectively with executives, staff, partners and the public.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and information.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work and with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with others, using tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your documents in one file and upload in the online application system.