For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Change (EECC) at AIT is currently implementing a project on “Evidence based policies for the sustainable use of energy resources in the Asia- Pacific region” focusing on Thailand’s renewable energy policies and targets with support from United National Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP). The project is in need of a Research Assistant/Associate for 8 months who will work on this project as a member of the Project.
The applicant should meet the following qualifications:
- Masters’ degree in energy or related fields
- Good research and writing capabilities
- Good computer skills, with basic office related application software
- Able to conduct assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under time pressure and to work both independently and in a team
- Command in written and spoken English
- Thai national will be an added advantage
- Ability to use energy models and prior experiences with models such as LEAP or others will be an added advantage
- Assist/ co-ordinate in implementing the project activities
- Systematically compile and review literature on policies, data and other information relevant to the project
- Analyze current status of renewable energy in Thailand and the way forward for the future
- Assist in conducting stakeholder interviews and workshop (s)
- Prepare research reports and other reports as required
- Other duties as required
Interested applicants submit application letter and resume to:
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your all your documents in one file and upload a single file.