For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Liaise with admission/registry unit to ensure the student registration.
- Handle projects and department finance and annual budget related activities
- Prepare annual budget and attend to department-related admin work
- Respond to all inquiries; correspondence follow-up to ensure the applicant documents are complete.
- Summarize applicants’ qualification for selection for a scholarship.
- Facilitate/schedule progress and final defense for both master and Ph.D. students, and maintain both masters and doctoral student files.
- Prepare, process and follow-up on administrative arrangements and forms related to official travel of faculty; staff and SRE of Students.
- Provide assistance to all faculty, staff and students.
- Assist in facilitating the university promotional visit.
- Check thesis/dissertation format of the graduating students.
- Provide assistance as required by SERD School.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher from Business Administration, Arts, English, Secretarial or related fields
- Good command of English and Thai language, both oral and written.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter, who applies individual initiative to get the job done with attention to details.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate and well-versed in operating MS Windows programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- ERP knowledge is an advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your documents in one file and upload in the online application system.