For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
intERLab is looking for an Administrative staff to handle various administrative works of the center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain financial journals of charges for services provided to AIT units as well as handle and follow-up payment of internal charges
- Prepare and create purchase requisitions
- Prepare annual budget and subsequent revisions as required
- Prepare documents for staff contract and its renewal
- Assist in organizing conferences, training and workshops
- Assist in developing project proposals
- Perform administrative and financial requirements as well arrange logistics for conferences, training, workshops, and projects
- Arrange travel arrangements of staff, prepare advance (RTAs) and reimbursements (RRTEs), PN/PN Settlement, etc.
- Liaise and work closely with various AIT units such as Finance, Human Resource, Government Relations, etc.
- Perform secretarial duties as typing letters, memos, payments, etc.
- Prepare minutes, reports, and presentation
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related fields
- At least 5 years working experience as administrative staff, preferably in educational institutions
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), working knowledge in ERP financial application would be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.