For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
Works under the Office the AIT Extension/Bangkin and Finance and providing day-to-day administrative and logistical support to ensure effective day-to-day operations of the Unit. Duties include but not limited to:
1. Providing administrative and logistical support related to development program activities such as:
- organizing letters of invitation for participants
- hotel booking, vehicle booking and airport transfer arrangement
- classroom booking
- liaising with Photo Unit
- Organizing cultural visits for participants
2. Preparing travel arrangement and documents i.e. RTA & RRTE, ticket booking, following on visa issues, hotel booking and airport transfer arrangement etc.
3. Assist in settling payment and reimbursement
4. Tracking of office supplies/training materials inventory and procurement of required supplies
5. Any other duties as assigned by the Unit
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience in administrative works
- At least three years of experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Good computer knowledge and skills in word processing, presentation tools, spreadsheet and database
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.