For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
|Reporting to:||Director, Asian Center for Soil Improvement and Geosynthetics|
|Project Name/Work Unit:||Asian Center for Soil Improvement and Geosynthetics (ACSIG)|
|School:||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Location:||N119B, AIT, Pathumthani, Thailand|
1. General Summary
Responsible for the management of the ACSIG’s geosynthetics and GTE laboratory testing activities.
2. Functions & Duties
- Administers geosynthetics laboratory testing activities and personnel
- Provide assistance to GTE laboratory testing activities
- Interprets data and issues testing report and certificates for the clients on commercial testing
- Updates ACSIG website
- Market ACSIG
3. Job Specification
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA)
- Knowledge in operation of geosynthetics laboratory test instruments is a must
- Proficient in English both written and oral
- A Thai national or being able to speak and write in Thai language
- Computer literate in MS Office software, photo, and web editing
- Education and experience
- Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering or related field
- Experiences in supervising Geosynthetics/Geotechnical laboratory testing
- Physical requirements and /or working condition (if relevant)
- Work for 40 hours per week
- Association with a multicultural environment
4. Key Performance Indicators (KPLs)
- Number of clients (companies/individuals who send geotextile samples for testing)
- Income through lab tests (laboratory fees)
- Updated ACSIG/GTE website
5. Performance Standards
- Laboratory reports and certificates issued on clients’ expected date
- Correspond with (local & foreign) clients with regards to geosynthetics test and geotechnical testing
- Income through laboratory tests must exceed, if not suffice, the expenses of the project
- Regularly updates the website according to the precedent and upcoming activities of the program
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your documents in one file and upload in the online application system.