For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
General Job Description and Responsibilities
1. General Summary
- Maintain and operate machines in CIM Lab. Assist and supervise students for machine usage during lab sessions and research.
2. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with CIM Lab Manager
- Set up and maintain the electrical, electronic and computer equipment used for any lab machines or equipment.
- Prepare demonstration sessions for students.
- Conduct training and contracted research under the faculty supervision.
- Support CIM Lab outreach activities.
- To assist in the identification and procurement of equipment, placement of order and etc.
- To keep the inventory record of CIM Lab hardware and documents.
- Other duties as assign by the Faculty.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering or Machine Tools.
- Good knowledge in computer hardware, software, maintenance and safety activities.
- Familiar with PC computer operating systems.
- Hands-on experience on the following:
- Metal machining, turning, milling and sheet metal bending
- Engineering workshop practice
- Engineering drawing reading
- Basic knowledge of CNC machine tools and CAD/CAM
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D Engineering Design and Manufacturing tools (e.g. AutoCAD, Solid Works, Master Cam or other)
- Mathematical Computing and Analysis tools knowledge (MathLab, Exel, LabView, Ansys, etc.)
- Knowledge of machines and tools, can design, use, repair and maintenance.
- Good command in English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your documents in one file and upload in the online application system.