For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Notice: This is a re-advertisement of the Administrative Staff with Job Ref. #26/18. If you have already submitted your application for this job number, you do not need to re-apply again.
Scope of Work: To provide specialized marketing and client management services for AIT Extension.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To assist the Executive Director with the development of marketing plans
- Develop a budget for marketing activities
- Identify country visits to be scheduled, organizations to be visited, and facilitate contacts
- Scheduling of country visits
- Implementing marketing activities
To collect and analyze market information
- Scan the environment for emerging opportunities, specifically
- Share information about emerging opportunities with Program Heads
- Assess potential markets on a country-specific basis
- Collect, analyze and disseminate information on specific clients, funding sources, or other entities, as requested
To produce web and print-based promotional materials
- Coordinate publication of course stories and information
- Design promotional materials, in consultation with Executive Director
- Scan, monitor and assure the quality of content uploaded to AIT Extension website
- Develop promotional brochures, presentations and posters to be used on trips, in fairs, and online
- Coordinate publication of e-bulletins and newsletters
- Managing databases of clients, participants, resource persons, and suppliers
- Utilize emerging technologies for client management
- Manage internal flow of information through the intranet.
- Email responses to queries
- Internal re-direction to the relevant colleague for handling
- In discussion with Executive Director and Program Specialists, plan overseas promotional visits
- Assist Director and Program Heads with scheduling promotional trips and contacting clients
- As requested, assist with visits to agencies and companies in Thailand
- As directed, write reports on marketing trips, and disseminate information
Be Resource Person in Training Courses
- Upon request by Program Head, and as approved by Director, provide training sessions in the area of expertise
- A good masters degree in management or marketing
- Experience in client management, marketing, and promotions.
- Advanced knowledge with previous experience on application software for design and desktop publishing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Willing to take initiative, self-starter, highly motivated
- Customer service orientation.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your documents in one file and upload in the online application system.