For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Bachelor/College degree with more than 2 years of experience in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience/Knowledge in operation of technical laboratory equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to take responsibility and function with minimal supervision.
- Good communication in Thai and English
- Preferably a Thai male person
- Assist the Eenergy Laboratory Supervisor in conducting laboratory experiments and research work;
- Supervise and assist students in carrying laboratory experiments;
- Provide technical assistance in classroom operation on daily basis (make sure that computers and projectors in every classroom are working properly);
- Set up equipment for the laboratory classes;
- Carry out trial runs for laboratory experiments;
- Check and repair all laboratory equipment;
- Take care all energy equipment used by students for their laboratory experiments and thesis research;
- Assist on request students from other programs in conducting their thesis research work in Energy Laboratory and Energy Park;
- Keep energy workshop hand tools in good condition;
- Assist laboratory supervisor in the updating the list of energy laboratory equipment;
- Perform other works as assigned by the Laboratory Supervisor or Faculty.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your documents in one file and upload in the online application system.