For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Project Development Officer of AIT Solutions (AITS) shall be responsible to the Unit Head of the Business Development Unit and shall do the following functions:
- Shall oversee project initiatives and attend meetings
- Shall communicate with other AIT professionals involved in the development of projects;
- Shall discuss issues relating to project management, project delivery, keeping notes about the project progress for the projects/initiatives assigned to him by the Unit Head or the CEO
- Shall be able to relay information and take actions as required to support the projects or initiatives assigned to him
- Shall work independently with the clients and keep the team informed about ongoing discussions with the clients
- Shall develop Expression of Interest, Concept Notes, Project Proposals, and Presentations,
- Shall assist the other units of AITS with their ongoing projects when needed
- Shall participate in meetings and seminars related to the business development of AITS
- Shall develop any report, analysis, or presentation requested by the Unit Head
The qualified candidate must have a Master Degree in any related field. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in working on projects. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to deliver requested reports in a timely manner. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.