For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Scope of work
Maintains computers and multimedia equipment in the classrooms, recreation room as well as all CCTVs around the campus. Provide general support and regular maintenance of the above. Assists and support users in response to room bookings and reported issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve technical problems (LCD projectors, A/V switcher/controllers, computers, lighting and other facilities etc.) in common classrooms and Korea house.
- Provide excellent customer service to faculty, staff and students in response to bookings and reported issues and guide on the usage of the equipment.
- Check, test, maintain and report classroom equipment frequently (twice a month) to ensure proper functionality
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of all equipment and infrastructure and prepare reports
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV control room
- Watch both live and recorded video surveillance footage, report incidents or suspicious behavior and contact the authorities when necessary as well as coordinate with the security to respond on the reported issues.
- Follow protocols in maintaining the security of the CCTV control room and its facilities including checking, testing and report the status of CCTV equipment frequently (twice a month) to ensure proper functionality.
- Maintain monthly report of the operational and working status of all the CCTV’s within the campus
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and Director of OFAM
- Flexible to work beyond office working hours
- Minimum high school diploma, but a higher degree in IT related field, electronics and communications or any technical background is an added advantage.
- 1-2 years experience in facilities/ classroom/multimedia equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and have good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to communicate in Thai is an added advantage
- Computer literate and technical knowledge in operating computers and audio/visual equipment
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click the "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save your all your documents in one file and upload a single file.