For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-6054
Fax no. (66-2) 524-6432
|ASSOCIATE/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR LEVEL|
The Structural Engineering field of study in the School of Engineering and Technology at the Asian Institute of Technology invites applications for a faculty position at the assistant professor or associate professor level in the area of Concrete Engineering which covers materials and structure, construction and management, and even environmental aspects.
The position is for a full-time faculty member with the following responsibilities:
- Conducting all academic activities including teaching and research in the subject area of specialization,
- Supervising master and doctoral student thesis works and publishing research works in recognized international journals,
- Attracting sponsored research projects from the public and private sectors,
- Developing new curricula,
- Performing outreach activities.
- Doctoral graduate in Structural Engineering with specialization in the following areas: - Nonlinear structural mechanics of concrete (concrete constitutive model) and reinforced concrete - Multi-scale (or micro/macro) modeling of concrete (or composite) structures
- Physical model test and instrumentation of reinforced concrete structures is preferable.
- Strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research,
- Strong publication record in the relevant research areas as described above.
How to Apply: A letter of application and full curriculum vitae with the names, affiliation and telephone numbers of three referees should be submitted to:
School of Engineering and Technology
P.O Box 4, Klong Luang
Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
Tel: (662) 524-6054
Fax: (662) 524-6432