For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
AIT Extension (AITE) is engaged in the development of professionals of government, non-government and commercial enterprise in the Asia Pacific region with a view to enhance technical, engineering, management and leadership capacity of their human resources.
AITE has successfully introduced high-demand professional development and executive education programs, which range from professional masters’ degrees in collaboration with AIT’s Schools to technical and professional training programs, study visit programs, professional placements, and master training courses.
The Program Officer position is an entry-level supervisory role to provide effective and efficient support to the program team to ensure smooth program delivery. This includes administrative, logistical and information management assistance to the program leader and other team members as well as planning and coordination of team activities (internal budgets, study visits, workshops, seminar). The position is suitable for highly motivated candidates desiring to build their career to the senior management level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Senior/Program Specialist and Course Director in developing, implementing, and evaluating training programs
- Assist in designing training curricula and proposals
- Identify and liaise with resource persons
- Plan and be responsible for all logistics to support training activities and coordinate the day-to-day operation
- Select sites for study visits, lead study visits and provide background information
- Assist in facilitating the learning process
- Assist in the development of case studies and training materials as necessary
- Assist in developing project proposals
- Prepare internal budget of training courses and monitor financial disbursements of training projects
- Assist in conducting course evaluation
- Prepare final reports and summary articles regarding training courses
- Any other duties as assigned by the Senior/Program Specialist and Course Director.
- Master’s degree in engineering, information technology or related discipline
- At least one-year working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Ability to work in an international working environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.