For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The China Relations Officer will serve to coordinate institute-wide matters concerning China relations with AIT, and shall report directly to the AIT President or a Vice President designated by the President.
The function of the China Relations Officer is to coordinate all aspects of China-AIT relations in liaison with the Office of External Relations, which include but not limited to the following:
- Advise and coordinate the relationship between AIT and the China Scholarship Council (CSC), as well as other official authorities in China;
- Assist Schools on promotion activities in China;
- Develop China database, and prepare information in Chinese for potential prospective partners and donors;
- Arrange visitors’ program and liaison with Chinese visitors to AIT;
- Promote AIT’s activities among Chinese students of higher education institutes in China and among Chinese students studying in Thailand;
- Organize Summer/Winter Camps and Study Tour Programs as a way to make AIT more visible among Chinese students;
- Attend education fair/exhibition in China to promote AIT and attract more students to study at AIT;
- Develop strategies to attract more Chinese students to AIT;
- Coordinate with the PRC Embassy in Thailand for AIT-related matters; and
- Other China-related works as assigned by the President
As soon as possible for 2 years.
The candidate must
- have a Master’s degree,
- have good Chinese background, and
- can speak and write Mandarin Chinese fluently.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of three referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.