For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The 3D Artist/Modeler performs a variety of design and drafting activities in various projects in AIT Solutions and shall perform the following functions:
- Extract information from 2D and 3D drawing files, sketches, photos, and maps to conceive and construct a 3D model.
- Participates in the planning and coordination of projects.
- Collaborates with the engineering team to create 3D models.
- Ensures the project requirements are being fulfilled through on-going communication with the project team.
- Candidates must have 2 or more years of previous experience using CAD/CAM software either through education or employment.
- A high proficiency and working knowledge in computer applications with experience in Rhino 3D and AutoCAD 3D. Experience in SketchUp.
- Demonstrated initiative, independent problem-solving methods/capabilities.
- Experience in 3D printing and Netfabb is an asset.
- Familiarity with small hand tools, sandpaper and blades.
- Collaborative personality and willingness to work with other teams across the organization.
- A knack for details.
The qualified candidate demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence in architect field. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the architectural needs of the project. The 3D Artist/Modeler must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.