For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Name of Program: Professional Master Degree in Civil Engineering Specialization in Structural Design of Tall Building (PM-CE)
- The Program Officer will primarily look after the day to day administrative operation of the program and shall handle the following responsibilities:
- Shall be the point person responsible for responding to queries, both internal and external related to PM-CE.
- Shall prepare, communicate, and coordinate program level documents and compile outputs and ensure that key documents are available and accessible.
- Shall monitor, document, and monitor the financial transactions as when required.
- Shall prepare progress reports to the Unit Head and provides periodic project updates, as needed.
- Shall assist in the development of modules and manuals together with other implementing partners and team members.
- Shall work with Academic Teams and ensure accuracy and currency of teaching content in key learning areas.
- Shall assist in managing the program’s website, keeps information current, coordinates the content and prepares project profiles. Maintains the program’s pipeline of activities throughout the year, including tracking of allocation targets.
- Shall present reports to management, as and when required.
- Shall carry out any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experiences
The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree in business or any related social science, Master’s Degree will be an advantage. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in conducting administrative functions. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the administrative function of PM-CE. The Program Officer must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.