For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Program Officer shall look after the day-to-day administrative operation and coordination of AIT Share and shall handle the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the required contents are delivered in a fixed time frame and plan media activities
- Interact and communicate on overall activities related to AIT Share contents and provide intensive effort in preparing multimedia materials (both online and offline)
- Assist with overall communication with AIT Faculty and Schools
- Provide assistance in planning and building new knowledge products
- Provide proper coordination with AIT Share media team on conducting various multimedia related activities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master Degree in related field (Media & Communication, Media Production)
- Extensive experience in team communication, information management and relevant multimedia production
- Knowledge in media and communication materials, videography and editing
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to unique and challenging problems
- Ability to work to time constraints and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with wide range of people and team coordination qualities
- Ability to take responsibility and function with minimal supervision
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the Unit. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.