For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Client Partner Position shall have focused on client service and retention to support the Business Development Unit of AIT Solutions.
Practically maintain relationships with existing and C-level clients as well as to build up new contacts and relationship with new ones, to ensure that they are engaged and getting the excellent response from the organization.
- Act as liaison between clients and management for business executions as the main point of contact for any support clients required with AIT Solutions service as well as to build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Understand how the client measures value and ensure the complete delivery from the execution department throughout the contract lifecycle and identify new business opportunities.
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines as well as negotiate business contracts and costs with clients as needed.
- Continually stay abreast of new product offering and technology by AIT Solutions with the provision of outstanding services and ensure client satisfaction
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate of Business Degree or any related social science, Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- 5+ years extensive experience in client relation
- Proven ability to build strong client relation
- Well defined prioritization and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment and to deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Thai
The qualified candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in leading the Unit. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the needs of the Unit. Must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITS in a professional manner.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.