For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Assistant Program Officer (Development Management)
Reporting to the Head of Development Management (Director of the Yunus Center at AIT), and supervised by the Senior Program Officer (Development Management), the Program Officer will be a member of the team with primary responsibility of assisting senior colleagues in the preparation, implementation, documentation and reporting of YCA’s program activities, and under supervision, manage timely delivery of program outputs on-time and within budget. As and when designated, the Assistant Program Officer will assist the Head of Development Management (Director of the Yunus Center at AIT), in coordinating office support tasks, and drafting communications with partners within and outside AIT, in support of projects aimed at enterprise-driven poverty alleviation innovations ascertained to have a long-term, measurable impact on quality of life for particularly vulnerable population groups in the region. Apart from these specific responsibilities, the Program Officer will be the designated focal point for the AIT subdomain reserved for the Yunus Center at AIT. The Assistant Program Officer will take responsibility for tasks related to the organizing and delivery of professional development and training programs for AIT Extension clients, as and when required to do so by the Head of Development Management (Director of the Yunus Center at AIT).
- Assist senior program colleagues in maintaining and updating the required process documentation
- Carry out designated tasks in implementing YCA program activities, including but not limited to the process-level communication and knowledge management
- Liaise, when designated, between the YCA Director and identified stakeholders within and outside AIT during program opportunities, client meetings, presentations, field missions and follow-up
- Undertake program-related work assignments for AIT units and Cluster partners or contracted projects, and assist towards producing required deliverables within time and budget requirements0
- Prepare and complete documentation emerging from YCA’s program activities, and periodic redesign and content updates for the YCA website and other social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts or sciences, master degree holder preferred
- Experience of working in grassroots communities in a developing country preferred
- Knowledge of one or more project areas relevant to the YCA program strategy
- Above-average fluency in written and spoken English
- Working skills in computer and information and communication technology
- Strong analytical ability, and effective communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented professional attitude, with the ability to work under pressure and meet client expectations and deadlines
- Ability to perform in interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environments with diverse stakeholders
- Professional ‘can-do’ attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and flair for communication
- Entrepreneurial ‘out of the box’ thinking and passion for YCA’s mission
|To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.