For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a post-graduate school that accommodates nationalities from different cultures. It is a place where you can make friends and socialize with people from other countries within a green environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly payroll, personal income tax, provident fund, social security and others
- Coordinates with HR and other related offices/units regarding payroll information and analysis
- Prepares monthly scholarship and bursary disbursements for students
- Works closely with admission and scholarship units
- Handles all payments for students including student assistantship, accommodation grant, book allowance, visa extension among others
- Processes bank checks and bank transfers for all employees
- Ensures all payroll processes are completed within schedule
- Monitors budget against payroll payment
- Processes monthly closing of payroll to General Ledger
- Analyzes headcounts, payroll and benefits between current and previous months
- Prepares and submit reports to revenue department and handles any tax-related matters
- Prepares reconciliation report between payroll General Ledger transactions and payroll database and tax report
- Other tasks assigned by the Director of Finance
- Knowledge and experience in basic accounting and ERP Financial System is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in handling personnel income tax of an organization with over 100 staffs
- Working experience in payroll of 4 years or more
- Knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Good command of English language
- Energetic and willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of different nationalities
- Provident contribution by AIT
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave up to 30 days
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter (maximum 5 pages) highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.