For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
General Job Descriptions
Circulation services -- check-in, check-out, stack maintenance, collect overdue fines, update patron database, send overdue reminders, check users’ requests, put books back on the shelves, stock-take library materials
Patrons’ service -- Provide a variety of services to patrons, such as reference and inquiries service, online resources and Internet searching, photocopy and printing.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in library and information sciences
- Knowledge of library automation system
- Ability to work flexible hours, on night shift and on weekends
- Computer literate – Knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, e-mail
- Able to communicate in English – speaking, reading and writing
- Must have a minimum TOEIC score of 550
- Preferably male candidates with educational background in library and information science
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter (maximum 5 pages) highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidate’s competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.