For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Main Scope work
Facilities officer should be familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Information System (CMMIS) and Facilities Management
- Work on Facilities and Infrastructure Management System (FIMS) and should continuously improve the FIMS as per requirement.
- Supervise the Call Center staff and monitor and follow up the work requests in a systematic way.
- Collect the survey reports of the Service Providers and summarize the data.
- Generate work completion reports and update the status to the requester as needed.
- Replace Call Center staff whenever assigned by the Supervisor
- Affirm that the work requests are forwarded to the respective Service Provider or Department.
- Monitor and summarize preventive and corrective maintenance by the contracted Service Providers.
- Monthly report on CCTV status and supervise the CCTV maintenance staff.
- Ensure on-time delivery of ordered gas cylinder and water bottles and maintain payment reports.
- Generate invoices and receipts for special services at Call Center.
- Update the data required for Key Performance Indicator(KPI) report of the Service Providers.
- Follow up the status of the KPI measures and generate the KPI reports on a quarterly basis.
Other Scope of work
- Assist the immediate Supervisor in various activities of Facilities and Infrastructure Management.
- Assist in development of Terms Of Requirement (TOR), Contracts, Expression Of Interest (EOI)
- Maintain the Monthly Reports of the contractors.
- Assist in developing new projects and regularly survey the campus for developments.
- Should be able to write the minutes of the meetings and any official letters.
- Assist the Supervisor on documentation of all the activities related to contract management.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of data associated with various committees of AIT.
- Flexible to work extra hours if required and perform any tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/other related to facilities management
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Facilities and Infrastructure Management or Industrial experience or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Thai will be added advantage.
- Ability to adapt to new systems and organize information.
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of AutoCAD will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of IFM software application techniques, design and specifications
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal skills.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.