For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Check daily Motorpool booking for the assigned schedule
- Plan the route map before driving.
- Inspect and maintain the vehicle, adding fluids and oil as needed.
- Check tires, brakes, lights, and gas
- Receive calls for Motorpool booking and keep daily report
- Keep Motorpool vehicle clean at all times.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Thailand driving license
- Familiar with routes in Thailand
- Able to Communicate in English
- Able to work during weekends and beyond office hours
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Thai national only
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.