For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international institute of higher learning based in Thailand. It is Asia’s pioneer institution established in 1959 to help meet the region’s growing needs for advanced learning in engineering, science and technology, management, research, outreach and capacity building.
AIT School of Management (http://www.som.ait.asia) invites applications for full-time faculty positions specializing in the following areas:
- Business Analytics
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach a minimum of 9 credits per year in the relevant area of specialization.
- Supervise Master’s and Doctoral students’ Research/ Project/ Dissertations.
- Initiate Sponsored Project/ Research and publish regularly.
- Ph.D. degree: must be academically qualified from a top-ranked university with specialization in one of the above areas.
- Peer-reviewed publications maintained for 2 years upon completion of a doctorate degree. Possess proven ability in research and publication of scholarly work.
- Relevant experience in teaching and student supervision at the graduate level from an international university is required
- Ability and willingness to teach graduate courses in English, supervise Masters and Doctoral students.
- Carry out academic administration, outreach activities, and research, and provide consulting/training services.
Benefits and Welfare:
The initial appointment is normally for two years and is renewable. Salary offered is regionally competitive. Additional benefits include provident fund, air travel for self and direct dependents, settlement grant, education subsidy for dependent children, and medical benefit. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Documents that must be submitted:
- A cover letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae that includes the names and addresses of three (3) referees.
- A List of Publications in International Journals and citations record listed in the Scopus database.
- List of courses taught with teaching evaluations.
- List of Ph.D. students supervised.
The positions will remain open until filled up. Please submit an application through email@example.com.