For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
The Administrative Staff is expected:
- Dedicated to administer the academic and outreach activities, financial reporting, record keeping of finances, communications with partners, prospective students, and maintain the information flow within the Program, institute and with outside.
- Support promotion activities for student admission, respond to the inquiries related to new academic programs and professional competencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under general supervision of the Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems Degree Program Committee Chairs who assigns work and reviews work after completion. Duties include but not limited to:
- Establishes and maintain effectively, active communication system with prospective students, parents, or non-traditional degree-seeking adults; counsels student applicants concerning admission, financial aid if applicable.
- To meet potential applicants face-to-face and provide information on the range of courses, the admissions process and requirements.
- To support recruiting efforts through information session and events.
- To perform administrative works in supporting Degree Program Committee Chairs and Field of study
- Prepare budget for outreach activities, new academic programs, and keep track of income and expenditures
- Responsible for routing of official documents and maintain classified and sensitive functional filling system
- Liaise and maintain positive working relationship with other units within the Institute
- Helping and providing guidance to students to maintain all actions under AIT policies and procedures
- Take minutes of the meetings
- Responsible for setting reimbursement; purchasing of all office stationeries, laboratory equipment using the ERP system
- Plan with coordinator the promotion activities for enhancing student intake both in academic and outreach
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree from reputed institution in related subjects
- Computer skill including the ability to operate office related software
- Good command of English
- Familiar with basic accounting and ERP system of AIT
- Knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge in understanding relevant policies and procedures related to the unit and its projects
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities
- Systematic, accurate, conscientious and good at follow-up
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritize work
- Have serviced oriented mindset to be customer oriented, to interact with potential students and be able to peruse.
|To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and
password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.