For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Administrative Officer at the Office of Media and Communications (OMCO) will be responsible for all Administrative and Finance work of the Unit.
- S/he will be the point person responsible for responding to queries (both internal and external) related to OMCO as well as other institutional work.
- S/he will be responsible for day-to-day administrative affairs, including scheduling meetings and appointments, informing about visitors and guests, bookings and travel plans, HR issues, and overall adherence to AIT Policy and Procedures (P&P).
- S/he will be responsible for the budgetary process and ensure that all P&P are adhered to with respect to financial matters. Key tasks include initiating payments, documenting financial transactions and monitoring monthly finances, and ensuring that all Unit activities are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- S/he will deal directly with students, faculty and staff, and external agencies like publishers, media, etc.
- While reporting directly to the Head of the Office, s/he will also liaise closely with all OMCO staffs and administrative staffs across the Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a regular recognized and accredited University.
- Native fluency in the Thai language.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. (minimum TOEIC score 650 is required.)
- Strong clerical and drafting abilities.
- Digital proficiency in both Microsoft Office packages and ERP software.
- Solid proficiency in Excel spreadsheets, knowledge of databases, and good numeracy.
- Three (3) years of regular full-time experience working as Administrative Secretary/ Administrative Officer in a unit, department, office.
- Experience in drafting and responding to official communications.
- Experience in formulating and drafting of budgets along with good knowledge of budgetary processes.
- Experience in dealing with financial issues - disbursement and payments to both internal and external clients.
- Master’s degree from a recognized and accredited university.
- Experience working in/with news media, publishing, advertising, multimedia or public relations agency.
- Experience working in/with an academic or research organization.
- Experience working in a multicultural and/or international setting is an asset.
- Experience working with CMS websites is a plus.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.