For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
Serve as the key secretarial and administrative support for the Water Engineering and Management (WEM) office. Responsible for the management, administration and delivery of WEM’s office services in order to ensure that they are accomplished in an effective and efficient manner following the AIT’s policy and procedural guidelines. Work closely with the faculty, students, and other units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial assistance and administrative support to the WEM’s Office, report directly to the WEM program Chair, Head of Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (CIE). Render assistance to the faculty, staff, students.
- Perform and oversees all administrative, secretarial and clerical duties in the office and other follow up arrangements. Perform out-going correspondence and other routines as work needed.
- Responsible for routing of office documents and maintains classified and sensitive functional filling system.
- Assist in facilitating travel arrangements of the WEM faculty and students for data collection following the requirements of AIT.
- Responsible for facilitating the purchase of office and lab equipment; replenishment of office supplies including reimbursements, travel arrangements and calendar management (meetings, travel).
- Work closely with the Admissions and Registry unit and make frequent contact with other units such as Purchasing, Finance and HR to ensure the needs of the office.
- Assist in initiating the project requirements, assist in coordinating special events, conferences, workshops and seminars. Facilitate, assist and give advice to faculty and staff.
- Ensure all duties and responsibility of her/his direct supervisor are smoothly run without constraint.
- Carry out related duties as assigned or as deemed essential for the office.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration major in Management/Finance/Accounting/other related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible work experiences in schools, public agencies, or private businesses.
- Demonstrate evidence of time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrate good communication and listening skills, good writing skills, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and with diverse groups of people.
- Cooperative, approachable, reliable, effective and efficient.
- Experience with standard computer applications and use of general office equipment.
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.