For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Draft routine correspondence / internal memoranda, communications to project partners, event counterparts and official contacts
- Coordinates arrangements for receipt of office equipment and supplies, and ensure proper inventory record keeping
- Arrange travel and accommodation documents, both in-house and external events
- Prepare project budget
- Prepare finance related documents
- Prepare financial report both income and expense
Requirements: Assistant Program Officer
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree would be preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance and Accounting department,
- Good command of oral and written English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment
- Capable and practiced in handling complex and/or multi-faceted tasks
- Flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional
- Computer literate, well-versed with Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Good problem-solving skill
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.