For more information, feel free to contact us.
Tel no. (66-2) 524-5019
Fax no. (66-2) 524-5056
- Handles a wide range of administrative duties and perform activities related to project management
- Ensures maintenance of log of all project and event-related correspondence and ensure necessary follow-up
- Prepares draft agreements with partners
- Assist in maintenance of statistical data on training activities and respond to queries for requests for information on projects and training programs
- Coordinates preparation, processing and follow up on administrative arrangements and forms related to official travel of staff
- Handles bookkeeping of paper documents and computer-based information, financial monitoring, and liaising with transactions with AIT units
- Provide assistance to the Program Officer in the performance of their duties
- Communicate and visit other companies (related to work) to coordinate the work progress
- Always follow the instruction from the supervisor of the company
- Translate Thai to English documents or English to Thai documents
Requirements: Administrative Officer
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree would be preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Administrative work,
- Good command of oral and written English
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, balance and prioritize multiple requests, in a multi-cultural environment
- Capable and practiced in handling complex and/or multi-faceted tasks
- Flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional
- Computer literate, well-versed with Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Good problem-solving skill;
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You must create your own username and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click "Apply Now" button.
Please do not forget to upload your comprehensive resume which shall include a cover letter, highlighting relevant competencies, qualifications, and experience. Include as well the phone/email contacts of two referees who are familiar with candidates competencies.
Save them all in one file and upload a single file.